Tuesday, April 05, 2005

"Houston: Malaysian IT Industry Has A Big Problem"

After 3 weeks of time given to the NationTech (a service company for Hyundai Corp's products)skilled technicians to repair my monitor, all I got is broken promises again, from the Information Technology industry.

Me: It has been 3 weeks you guys have taken my monitor. How is it? Fixed?
Technician: We do not have the spare part to fix the monitor. Hehe
Me: But I got the 3 year warranty for the monitor. And I did not cause the fault. It spoilt itself.
Technician: It is only 2 year warranty ah.
Me: I got the warranty card with me, it stated 3 year warranty. How come you say it is 2 year warranty?
Technician: (Lowering his voice) It's 2 years only..... Unless you buy LIKOM monitors, they are of 3 years warranty.
Me: (Felt bullshit) My warranty card is 3 years for 17" monitor flat screen. 15" monitors are only 1 year for sure. But I'm the 17" one. It stated I have 3 years warranty.
Technician: It's 2 years only....
Me: That means the warranty card can be thrown into the dustbin already?
Technician: Ya!
Me: >.< (Squeezed by the balls)



The broken promises Company - Hyundai

Planning to buy monitor? I'd recommend Samsung or other "experienced" brands in the market. Even though it's a year warranty, at least reliabity and honesty values are there. It feels a lot more confident when you are not being con-ned by the stupids!

No comments: