Monday, October 10, 2005

Congrats Wesley and Evienne!

8th of October is a good day to get married. In the morning when I got to work near KLCC I could see a groom driving a Merc SLK convertible with his newly wed chick beside passed thru my car to Mandarin Oriental. In the evening, attended the greatest day of Mr. Wesley and Evienne Teo - they finally tie their knots at age of er.. 24! Venue was Holiday Inn, Glenmarie.



Bridegroom giving speech.. Fuuh a very handsome photographer, according to most girls there


The champagne pouring session



Kampaiiii! Siew Kong also there!


I met with alot of my Taylor College mates, and even a school mate. He's currently doing good in IT business and how he met Wesley? - In modifying cars business. I missed out the opportunity to see what sort of sports car is he driving now.

The crowd on that day was average, but the spirit was more than ever. Unlike "mature" generations of rather keeping the party as "professional" as possible, the people who attended the wedding was rather very active indeed. Cheering sessions on everytime were so disturbing, that I had to pause in the middle of conversation with my friend for them to pass, most of them lasted more than 20 seconds.

I guess they are one of the fastest Chinese couples here in Malaysia to get married. As for me, I have no idea or not even dreamt of being married until I'm 30 over. How about you?

No comments: