Sunday, November 20, 2005

My Chin Up Gym Bar

Last weekend was an awful one. I went to rock/wall climbing after a year plus of cessation. It was quite long that they even changed the management. I think my stamina has not been good and my strength feels de-powering. Though I have a monthly tight budget, I had decided to get a chin-up bar, which I had wanted to buy months ago. As I am now working on Fitness First accounts, I certainly would want to feel "powered" everyday I step foot on the client's place.


My chin-up bar

What's so special about this chin-up bar?
Well, it can hold upto 200 pounds without any screws attached to it, even to the door frame! It uses a simple scientific pressure mechanism, and it has rubber at its both edges to prevent your door frame to have any dents or holes on it. Convenient. Portable. Kewl for "people on the move".

No comments: