Monday, February 07, 2005

Marine Fish Project

I have been developing a marine fish project about two weeks ago - a hobby I waited for the moment since I got back from Australia early 2003. Remembering that time I was just scouting for a nicest aquarium for the fish to live and for us to see. Unfortunately most of the aquariums sold were in traditional cubicle-shaped, in which I have no interest to look at. I was looking for a roundy-not-so-rectangular aquarium, but they all cost more than a hundred Ringgit Malaysia (RM).

This aquarium is a semi-glass made that cost RM59 (US$15) , most popular water filter RM30 (US$8), sand RM5 (US$1), lights RM10 (US$3), bacterial generator solution RM10 (US$3), marine salt RM5 (US$1), 3 fish RM20 (US$5), rocks and sea shells FOC from Damai Laut beach and the satisfaction of looking at the fish swimming in your room, Priceless!


Let me introduce. From left: Senior Nemo, Junior Nemo and Limited Edition Fish

People told me that putting fish and aquarium in the room might attract bad feng shui, and I wondered why. I seldom believed a believe without a reason. So I just put my aquarium inside my room and guess what, it has changed my life from "worst" to "worse" and now, it's turning to "bad". I have no idea whatsoever about the feng shui. Guess feng shui is not applicable to the entire walks of life though. What I gained from putting an aquarium inside the room is that I can see the fish swimming around, fall sleepy and hence end my day with a sweet scenery in my head - not thinking about work pressures, money woes and relationship tensions, etc.. I always enjoy a good night sleep because I guess, a good night sleep determines your dream as well. Anyway if there's anything real bad to happen to me, I'll update you guys here alright.

No comments: