Saturday, August 13, 2005

Leo Ku Kui Gei in Genting, Malaysia

Fuh, it has been long since I logged on to Blogspot.com, as I have been very busy with my new job and bidding farewell to my grandma. Life is limited.

Leo Ku, how infamous for his recent chart hitting "Cat cat and Dog dog" song is going to have a concert here in Genting Highlands, the unique gambling haven on top of the hills and it is for one day, and only one day. So if anyone is going, do tell me so. I already got a ticket sitting on the VIP..... 's entrance - truly a very difficult acquiring the ticket.

When: 3rd September 2005
Time: 8 pm
Where: Arena of Stars
Who: Guest star Alex Fung Li Shen


Being crowned as one of the "Big 4 King of Heaven" in the Hong Kong Entertainment, succeeding Andy Lau & Co.

Attention to Ah Bengs and Ah Lians : Please do not ruin the concert. I have paid hundred over to see a star performing. Oh Please just behave!

No comments: