Friday, March 18, 2005

A Series of Unfortunate Events

I was a happy man being able to write some blogs until the 9th March, and a dreadful disaster struck again. This time is my monitor. It suddenly blacked out. This happened in 2003 when I first bought this Hyundai monitor few months ago. So again I took back to the computer dealer in Midvalley where I fixed all the hardwares the week before. The staff have changed there in just a week!

I didn't bother much, I asked for one of the staff for a warranty. He asked me to bring the monitor back to the manufacturer coz the warranty for the dealer is only valid for a year. I asked again but no rectification or toleration given. I was like "YEAH! Next time you won't see me paying anymore cents to your cashier anymore."

*Promise of 3 year of warranty by the dealer has been broken, dissatisfaction felt by the customer.

Then I asked for the location of the manufacturer and he replied, "Er, I don't know. You have to find it yourself - maybe in the Internet". I felt like punching him but I did not.

What a week. My major tool for searching jobs has suffered a series of calamities these days. From CPU to modem, and to monitor. I think my printer is going to be struck by some kind of virus soon.

Fortunate enough my girlfriend saved my despair by lending her monitor to me. She needs it back this weekend so I have to cherish every moment with her monitor now looking for indeed, useful information. If you see no more updates from this blog, you can imagine a tsunami recently visited my residential area and caused severe calamity to my computer and its components.

I hope there will be possibility to post F1 pictures this weekend.

Finally, I pray:

"G.O.D., NO MORE DISASTERS PLEASE! I HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH!"

No comments: